Donnerstag, 11. September 2008

Me? I?


Thanks for your cute comments. It is exciting to keep in touch so easily.

Since one of you desired for a picture of mine, I decided to upload one. It's my application-picture.

I am truely getting older, I know! It's now 10 years ago, since my year in Idaho! Guess - I am turning 26 this year.

3 Kommentare:

Ashley hat gesagt…

Hey Frauke, it's fun to see what you are up to. We just had baby #2 today. You look just how I remember. Nolan

Jill Lau hat gesagt…

You look beautiful as always. I love your long hair.

Susy Harper hat gesagt…

Hi Frauke! I am finally checking blogs and really enjoyed yours! Thanks for blogging! Your apartment is darling! Way to decorate! Your picture is so cute too. I love your long hair. It might be just a little poofy though--just getting you back! love mom #2