Montag, 8. September 2008

Welcome to your trip to Germany

Well, this is my blog - welcome all of you!

After a really nice and long telephone call with Susy I now wanna start my blog and let you have a look at my life over here in Germany. Maybe you are interested.
Have fun on your trip to Hamburg, Germany!

2 Kommentare:

Susy Harper hat gesagt…

Thank you for starting your blog! Your apartment looks really nice! I'm really glad you are doing a blog so we can keep track of you too. It was so nice to talk to you on the phone. Thanks for calling me! Love mom2

Jill Lau hat gesagt…

YEAH!!!! I am so excited you are starting a blog. It looks like you live in a really nice place. I hope you are doing well. Now we just need some pictures of you!!! love ya, jill