Sonntag, 14. September 2008

What does it look like inside?

Since you now know what it looks like outside, I now wanna show you what our nice little apartment looks like inside.
I like it and think it turned out pretty good.

This is the entrance - small and nice.
This is our nice, little kitchen. We love to cook and always try out new things.
It is great, because we have a medium road in front of our house, and there are always things and people to watch.


Our bedroom is really fresh, I love green and blue - it makes you feel awake.
It is right next to our bathroom, which is unfortunately a little small.



Right now we spend most of the time in our office, since we both have to study for college. Sometimes we sit there the whole night. We both have our own computers.
My desk is the one at the window.... since I love to check out what is going on outside. :-)




Our favorite room is the living room. We got a new couch last month - and it is terrific. It's great and you can place a ton of people on there.


and our nice dining-table in the living room!


Now I think you guys have an idea, of what it looks like in my little home! Maybe - if oue of you feels like, he wants to try out, what it feels like, to check out a night on our couch - feel free to visit us here in Germany! It would be great to have one of you guys here to visit!

It's almost midnight here, and Tayna and Susy must have arrived in WallaWalla. It feels great, to know, what you guys are up to! I love it! I hope you guys made it safely and everyone is doing good!

3 Kommentare:

Tora hat gesagt…

Oh wow, this looks so comfy!

But doesn't the kitchen floor get awfully cold in the mornings?

Tayna hat gesagt…

Frauke,
Your place looks so nice! It looks so well decorated and clean. Great job! It's fun to see what it's like where you live. Love the couch and the table!

Susy Harper hat gesagt…

see my comment after your picture