Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008

Christmas Decorations


We made it through - Christmas Decorations 2008

I love christmas - but it takes way too much time to decorate.

Here are some pictures of our decorations.

Moose welcome you in the entry:

Since you only use real trees - the stay only about a week or two - you set it up short bevore christmas eve and kick it out right after.



We usuallly spray stars on the windows.



Merry Christmas everyone.

3 Kommentare:

Tayna hat gesagt…

Your house looks so nice, cute little tree. I hope you had a great Christmas!

Jenny Lee hat gesagt…

Frauke, I loved your decorations. Your real tree is beautiful. All we have are fake ones. I'll have to get a fresh one next year. Merry Christmas!

Susy Harper hat gesagt…

Hi Frauke, Sorry I'm such a slacker at commenting, but I do want you to know I'm so happy to see your pictures and read what you are doing! Your house looked so cute for Christmas and I loved your cookie party and the pictures of new years eve. This is such a fun way to keep in touch. Gary and I had a pretty calm New Year's Eve too. We sat in the office and listened to Jonathan and his friends having a party in the great room. They were noisy, so I think they had fun. love ya, mom#2