Samstag, 13. Juni 2009

Introducing Mr. Diplomkaufmann Christoph Heinemann

HE MADE IT


Whats the difference between
this guy and this guy???

The second one is done with college!


He made it!

Christoph finally got his results of the final exam. It took 6 months to write - includes about 120 pages and is now evaluated.

From now on I have one smart boyfriend, calling himself a Diplomkaufmann (similar to the master of arts)!

I am so proud of him! This is the letter which we had in the mail today!

It was a long way - he has been working on it for 7 years now and we had lots of ups and downs. We together made it through 5 3rd trys on some tests, I helped through some crysis where he was close to giving up .... but he kept going. All by himself!

I always knew he would make it - I bet that helped a lot! Don't ever stop to believe in your goals... and you will reach them!

1 Kommentar:

Tayna hat gesagt…

Fantastic! Great job Christoph. I'm sure you're so excited. What a wonderful feeling to accomplish such a large goal! We're proud of you!