Freitag, 2. Januar 2009

Happy New Year - 2009



Happy New year everyone

I hope all of you had a great new-year party - ours was "sick"

I have been lying in bed for a week and didn't really make it out for new year....

We rented a DVD and cuddled up on the the couch.


At midnight we went out and watched the fireworks. At the horizon you can hardly tell Hamburg. They have a darling firework and the harbour. It is so pretty.

These are pictures I took in our inner courtyard.

People spend tons of money for fireworks - we didn't spend one Euro this year. Maybe thats a sign for a cheap Year 2009.


I took this small - but mayabe a little borin video of the new year fireworks. I am sorry it turned out so dark.


3 Kommentare:

Jenny Lee hat gesagt…

Happy New Year to you! I'm sorry you were sick. I love to just snuggle and watch a DVD though. The fireworks there look fabulous. Hope you have a great year.

Ashley hat gesagt…

Man I am sorry you were sick. That is the worst way to bring in the New Year! Hopefully it is the only sickness you catch this year!

Jill Lau hat gesagt…

Your Christmas decorations were so cute. You look very cozy of the couch even though you were sick. How fun to watch fireworks. Our New Year's Eve wasn't very exciting; we just went to sleep. Glen's Dad also served his mission in Germany so I think that is why they decided to call their Grandma, Oma. Hope you are doing better now. Love, Jill