SOCCER-TIME

Soccertime in Germany - boring for you guys - fun for us.
Since soccer is still sport # 1 in Germany we got some ticets for a championship game of the Hamburger SV! They acutally do pretty good this year - we can't believe it!

We took a friend of Chrstophs parents, who lost his wife last year and who also is a great fan.
The day was really busy - which made me have three appiontments before the game - so I took the train and got there all by myself and 10 minutes late. It was weired - nobody on the roads, just me walking there all by myself, cuddling in my blanket (the one I made with your help, Susy) .... but I made it.
Here are Christoph and Jürgen watching the game permanently....

Although we had only 25°F - we didn't freeze too much.
AND THE BEST THING: WE WON 3:1 YEAH! FREEZING!

Since soccer is still sport # 1 in Germany we got some ticets for a championship game of the Hamburger SV! They acutally do pretty good this year - we can't believe it!

We took a friend of Chrstophs parents, who lost his wife last year and who also is a great fan.
The day was really busy - which made me have three appiontments before the game - so I took the train and got there all by myself and 10 minutes late. It was weired - nobody on the roads, just me walking there all by myself, cuddling in my blanket (the one I made with your help, Susy) .... but I made it.
Here are Christoph and Jürgen watching the game permanently....

Although we had only 25°F - we didn't freeze too much.
AND THE BEST THING: WE WON 3:1 YEAH! FREEZING!


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen