Sonntag, 7. Juni 2009

Ooouch

I don't have any Do-it-youself-projects up any more.

Since we have lots of mosquitos around here - we were up to get all those fly-screens ready. Well I was doing great, until I slipped off...

I penetrated my hand between thumb and indexfinger... too bad noboday was home... not even a neighbour. So I had to get to the doctor by myself, (It didn't fell right to call the ambulance) feeling dizzy.

I got all immunizations updated and a spectacular looking dressing. Christoph sometimes laughs at me - cause I do those things all the time. :-/

4 Kommentare:

Ashley hat gesagt…

Youch! That's no fun you didn't get any sympathy when it happened and you had to drive yourself to the hospital.

Jill Lau hat gesagt…

Ouch! I'm so sorry. I hope it heals quick. your new house looks great. I don't think I commented about it. How fun to move to a new place. I hope you are doing well. I leave for Idaho on Tuesday. I am so excited. I wish you could come too. love ya

Tayna hat gesagt…

Gosh! That is no fun! I wish I would have been there to drive you to the hospital. At first I couldn't figure out what the picture was, it looked really really funny. Now I understand. I hope it feels better soon!

Susy Harper hat gesagt…

Sooo sorry you got hurt! I love you new house! Can't wait to see more pictures. Jonathan is in Canada now on his mission! He got there Tues. Jill is here now for a visit1 Fun! Love you