
Hey everyone - it was Christophs birthday..... January 24th.
How fun - I thought and got him all kinds of fun presents.
29 - 29 - 29 - 29 - 29 - 29 - 29 - 29 - 29 -29 - 29 - 29
We were way too awake that night and so we didn't make it into bed beforme midnight - so we had 2 birthdays - one before going to bed - unwrapping one present - and one in the morning.
I got him a computer-game, a DVD, a book with air-pictures of Norderstedt, a new pair of houseshoes, and some moose stuff.
This is him at night - celebrating! He wasn't in the mood for pictures.

This is his birthday-table - and the unwrapped presents later.


During the day - we went to Christoph mom, who had set up a birthday get together with the whole family. It was nice and we had some great cake.
In the evernig we had some friends over and were deadly tired when they left - why are birthdays always so exhausting?

Another cute thing - I want to show you - is this cute card I got for Christoph - don't you just love it? I got it in a cute toy-shop, which only sells hand-made wooden toys, in Augsburg.
I got him a computer-game, a DVD, a book with air-pictures of Norderstedt, a new pair of houseshoes, and some moose stuff.
This is him at night - celebrating! He wasn't in the mood for pictures.

This is his birthday-table - and the unwrapped presents later.


During the day - we went to Christoph mom, who had set up a birthday get together with the whole family. It was nice and we had some great cake.
In the evernig we had some friends over and were deadly tired when they left - why are birthdays always so exhausting?

Another cute thing - I want to show you - is this cute card I got for Christoph - don't you just love it? I got it in a cute toy-shop, which only sells hand-made wooden toys, in Augsburg.

1 Kommentar:
Happy Birthday Christoph! I hope to meet you some day. Everything looks so beautiful Frauke. I had no idea you were so creative and domestic! Christoph is lucky to have you!
Kommentar veröffentlichen